Effective Date: August 31, 2023
This policy outlines how we value our reader’s privacy and want to be upfront with our privacy practices. Please contact email@example.com, if you have questions about your account.
Acceptance Of Terms
We do not attempt to collect excessive or irrelevant information, whether that information personally identifies you or not. We collect information solely to support our interaction with you. We will take reasonable steps to delete or de-identify information about you that we collect when we no longer need it to interact with you. Until you notify us by following the instructions under “Opt-out” below or we determine that the information is no longer needed, we may retain the information we collect indefinitely.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you, e.g., your name, physical or email addresses, or telephone numbers, which we may collect during your registration with Your Solutions Corner or in emails to us and in online forms, orders, and surveys. If you do not want your Personal Information collected, DO NOT submit it to us. Your Solutions Corner will not collect your Personal Information unless you provide it voluntarily. You do not have to provide Personal Information to visit the Website, but if you choose to withhold requested information, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
If you do submit Personal Information, we will:
- Store and process it to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services;
• Use it to contact you for account, informational, marketing and promotional purposes; • Based upon your selections, disclose it to third parties listed on Your Solutions Corner search tools, who may contact you for information, marketing and promotional purposes;
• Disclose it to third parties (including legal authorities) if we believe that disclosure might be legally required or necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be injuring or interfering with the rights or property (either intentionally or unintentionally) of Your Solutions Corner, other members or users of the Website, or anyone else whom we believe could be harmed by such activities;
• Disclose it when we believe that disclosure is necessary to enforce our Terms and Conditions; and
• Disclose it to independent contractors we engage to assist with or perform any of the foregoing activities.
Additionally, if you do submit Personal Information:
- Your Solutions Corner may distribute your information to third parties not listed on the Registration Page but who will provide information to you on insurance, mortgage, solar, electric cars and/or medicare solutions; and
• Your Solutions Corner may provide it to select appropriate advertisers.
By using our service to request information from our advertising clients and advertising partners, you are giving permission to yoursolutionscorner.com and these parties (or their partners and vendors) to contact you using the methods of their choice – including, but not limited to email, telephone, mail or text messaging – to fulfil your information request, notwithstanding your possible listing in the National Do-Not-Call Registry.
How We Use the Information that We Collect
We may use your information, including Personal Information, to:
- Provide products and services requested by you;
• Provide customer support, including responding to your requests and questions and troubleshooting and resolving problems or complaints, and for any other purposes that we deem appropriate;
• Verify the information you provide to us;
• Communicate with you;
• Confirm your identity and eligibility to use the Services;
• Establish and manage your account, as applicable;
• Perform research and analysis to develop and improve the Services and other products and services that we may offer;
• Understand and anticipate your use of or interest in, our products, services, and content, and the products, services, and content offered by others;
• Develop and display products, services, and content tailored to your interests on the Services and other online properties;
• Measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, and programming, and other activities;
• Offer you personalized information and products, services, promotions, contests, or scholarships of ours, our affiliates, or our third-party business partners that may be of interest to you;
• Manage our business and operations;
• We use the information we automatically collect (such as contact information, IP address and basic browser and system details) to help us optimize our sites and the services we offer on the Sites and may offer in the future;
• To provide you with customized browsing experience;
• Protect the security and integrity of the Services;
• Fulfill any other purposes for which you provide your information and for any other purpose as described to you at the time your information is collected or for which your consent is given.
Aggregating Third Party Information with Personal Information
Members and Users Located Outside of the United States of America
Changing my Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that all of your Personal Information we collect, use, or disclose is accurate, complete, up to date, stored in a secure environment, and accessed only by authorized personnel for permitted purposes.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
The appropriate method(s) for accessing your information, if any, will depend on which of our websites and services you have visited or used. Depending on the website and service, you may have the ability to view or edit some of your information online, by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information you have provided; however, we may ask you to verify your identity and provide other details to help us to respond to your request. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
To request the removal of your personal information from our blog or forum, contact us at email@example.com In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. If you delete or request the deletion of your User Contributions from the Services, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied, stored, or reposted to another website by other users of the Services.
Any updates you make or request to be made to your Personal Information will be applied in our own records but will not be updated in the records of the third parties to which we have already shared your information. If you would like to make updates to the information that has been shared with educational institutions and other third parties, you will need to contact them separately.
Children (under 13)
We do not knowingly collect, use or retain any Personal Information from visitors to our website who are under thirteen (13) years of age for any purpose whatsoever (including internal or external marketing purposes). This Website is not directed at individuals under 13 years of age, and Your Solutions Corner does not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from such individuals.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
Your Solutions Corner may also collect information about you that is not personally identifying information. Examples may include your age, gender, interests and preferences, the type of Internet browser and computer operating system you use, and the domain name of the Website from which you were referred to the Your Solutions Corner Website. Your Solutions Corner may share this information with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties. The data are used to customize the Website’s content and advertising and to deliver a better experience for our members and users.
To ensure the best experience on the Website we suggest that you allow Your Solutions Corner to leave Cookies on your computer.
Links to Other Websites
The Website has links to various other Websites. We assume no responsibility for the information practices of sites you are able to access through the Website. These links to other sites do not imply affiliation or endorsement of a linked site in any way.
Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online, that information can be collected and used by people you don’t know. While Your Solutions Corner endeavors to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online, and you do so at your own risk.
The security of all personally identifying information associated with our users and members is very important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, Your Solutions Corner can’t ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your Personal Information, we will make reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell some of our assets, which could include information about our members and users. Also, in the event that Your Solutions Corner or a substantial portion of its assets is acquired, this customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
If after registering or otherwise providing your Personal Information to Your Solutions Corner and you no longer wish to receive any materials, offers or correspondence from Your Solutions Corner, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your preference to “unsubscribe.” We will promptly remove you from our email list, mailing list and mark you as deleted from our database. Please be sure to include your name and email address in your email.
Changes to the Policy
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as S.B. 27, allows our California customers to request certain information regarding our disclosures in 2004, if any, of Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at either email@example.com or Your Solutions Corner Inc, 8429 Lorraine Road, Suite 336, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202, US and include your name and address would like us to respond. We will attempt to provide you with the requested information within thirty days.
Terms & Conditions
Your Solutions Corner is committed to protecting your privacy and to ensuring any personally identifiable information you provide via this website is safeguarded by multiple layers of security and procedures. It is our mission to adhere to policies that prevent unauthorized use of your personal information, maintain the accuracy of the information provided, and protect your information’s privacy using the best security technologies. We maintain rigorous security and quality controls to ensure that all our marketing practices meet or exceed industry standards and all State and Federal regulations.
Below is more information on the measures and policies used by Your Solutions Corner.
By using this website, you are confirming your understanding and acceptance of these measures and policies.
What information does Your Solutions Corner collect, and how is it used?
There are two types of information Your Solutions Corner might collect. First, we may ask you directly for information about your interests or for feedback so that we can improve our site and service. Providing us with this information is optional. The second type of information we collect is technical and statistical data that is collected automatically whenever you visit our website. This type of information may include things such as your IP address, operating system, type of browser and website activity. We collect this data to help us improve the quality of our website and make your visits to the site easy, convenient and meaningful. We only link this information to personally identifiable information when required to verify express written consent.
Does Your Solutions Corner disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Your Solutions Corner partners with a network of insurance, mortgage, home services, financial services, electric cars, and Medicare professionals. By submitting your contact information, you agree to be contacted by Your Solutions Corner and its partners and/or affiliates (including Lead Ventures Inc., Back2Learn Inc., Launch Your Degree, FocusQuest LLC, ESP Inc., Fluid Education Inc., SolidQuote LLC, Avenge Digital, Smart Financial, Marchex, AiFy, Allstate, Progressive, State Farm, Adolicious, Smart Home Innovations LLC, GutterGard South LLC, QuoteManage LLC, United Medicare Advisors, Smart Match Insurance Solutions, National General Insurance Company, VelaPoint, and Eternus Media LLC) for insurance, mortgage, home services, financial services, electric cars, and Medicare products. You may be contacted by up to 3 professionals at the phone number you provided. They may use automated technology, text, and email to reach you, even if your phone is a mobile number or is currently listed on any state, federal, or corporate “Do Not Call” lists. Your consent is not required as a condition of service.
What are Cookies?
How does Your Solutions Corner protect customer information?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using the most advanced technology available, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256) encryption over Secure Socket Layer (SSL). SSL is supported by most frame-enabled browsers. When you begin a transaction, the rest of your visit will take place on our secure server. You will see a small key or padlock in the bottom right corner of your browser indicating that your transaction is secure.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The YourSolutionsCorner.com website (the “Site”) collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, the Site has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last 12 months when the information is directly submitted by the consumer:
Category Examples Collected
- Identifiers. A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law. Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
- D. Geolocation data. Physical location or movements.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
-health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
-personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
Your Solutions Corner obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Site.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns. If you submit a story about your experience with F, we may post that story on our Site, without identifying you by name or address.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Site, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Site experience.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including developing and improving our Site, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
Your Solutions Corner will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Solutions Corner may disclose your personal information to a third party for business purposes. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Service providers.
- Data aggregators.
- Third parties with whom we partner to offer products and services to you.
DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR A BUSINESS PURPOSE
In the preceding 12 months, Your Solutions Corner has disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes to the parties identified above:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category D: Commercial information.
Category E: Geolocation data.
SALES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the preceding 12 months, Your Solutions Corner has not sold any personal information of site visitors unless a lead form was submitted directly by the consumer.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
ACCESS TO SPECIFIC INFORMATION AND DATA PORTABILITY RIGHTS
You have the right to request that Your Solutions Corner disclosed certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing: sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
DELETION REQUEST RIGHTS
You have the right to request that Your Solutions Corner deletes any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
EXERCISING ACCESS, DATA PORTABILITY, AND DELETION RIGHTS
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by contacting us at:
Your Solutions Corner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify whether you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
RESPONSE TIMING AND FORMAT
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SALES OPT-OUT AND OPT-IN RIGHTS
If you are 18 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 18 years of age.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of this website, including any related calls texts or other communications, will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. This includes claims against our clients, vendors, and Marketing Partners, which are third party beneficiaries of this arbitration agreement. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the terms of these terms as a court would.
The arbitration may be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The AAA’s rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If, for any reason, a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuses of intellectual property rights.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
OTHER CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write or email us at:
Your Solutions Corner at email@example.com
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
Your Solutions Corner reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Site and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Site following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Your Solutions Corner
8429 Lorraine Road, Suite 336, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202, US